The Youth Empowered! Program is designed for youth in 7-12h grade and focuses on empowering youth to embrace the qualities of Everyday Leadership through interactive Life Skills lessons, discussions and activities.
The Youth Empowered! Program can be run in any classroom or group setting. The program offers 30 minute lessons on a range of topics that can be personalized for the needs of your youth or community.
Available lessons include:
- Conflict Resolution
- The Impact of Drugs on the Brain
- Drugs & the Body: The Impact of Alcohol, Tobacco and Marijuana
- Making Informed Decisions
- Coping with Anxiety & Stress
- Positive Self Image & Goal Setting
- Confidence & Assertiveness
- Integrity & Intent: Creating Bully-Free Environments
- Everyday Leadership
The Youth Empowered! Program also travels to community health fairs, back to school nights and can host informational tables during student lunch periods. The program offers informational resources and mini-activities to engage youth in conversations about Everyday Leadership and how they can play an active role in their community.
For more information about the Youth Empowered! Program please contact:
Sarah McCart at email@example.com