The CCCADA, inc. is proud to offer a full range of educational materials and resources through our Veronica L. Wynn Family Lending Library & Resource Center.
Available resources include information on:
- Youth ATOD prevention
- Alcohol & Binge Drinking
- Tobacco (including tobacco cessation)
- Prescription Drugs & Opiates
- Steroids, Inhalants & other drugs
- Driving Safety
- Suicide and Bullying Prevention
- Internet Safety
- Raising Healthy Families
Available materials in our lending library* include:
- Curriculums for grades k-12
- Alcohol, Tobacco and Drug Prevention Video & DVD library
- Healthy Families Book Library
- Alcohol & Drugs affect on the body displays
- Educational games for youth
*lending library materials require a $10 deposit that will be refunded upon the return of the lent items.
We welcome visitors to our resource center by walk in or appointment Monday through Friday from 9am-3pm.
If you would like to pick up a bulk order of materials (50+ pieces) please email firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can do our best to prepare the materials for you ahead of time!